· Generating perceptual and choice-making skills for navigating time, space, resonant form and movement sourcing in open group scores;
· Advancing skills for building trust, defining limits and developing personal agency during our touch-based interactions with others and in partnering situations.
· Facilitating a richer perception of space – and creating meaningful places by making stronger choices.
· Having a sense of mastery and ease as we connect through shared common space in open or contact improvisation environments – and fluency getting in and out of contact dances.
· Developing our ability to become aware of, and communicate through touch, our moment-to-moment feeling about our personal state and boundaries.
· Using self awareness as a foundation for building a grounded sense of trust and connection in partnering relationships, leading to greater potential and fulfillment.